Thursday, May 17, 2007


On this THANKFUL THURSDAY, I'm very thankful that tomorrow is the Mississippi Home Educators Association annual homeschool conference and I'll be able to spend the whole day with my beautiful and smart 13 year old daughter. We'll be attending the sessions especially geared toward teenagers plus just enjoying looking at all the books during the curriculum fair, eating out together, and simply enjoying some rare A/Mama time. We'll also attend the conference together on Saturday, but Super-Dad will be with us on that day. Of course, I'm thankful for a husband who is willing to go to conferences with us!
I'm also appreciative today of my mom. She drove all the way up here and will stay with us for the next two days so that we can go to the conference. What a sweetheart she is! I could always count on her when I was growing up, and I can still count on her now.
I LOVE YOU, MOM!!!!

No comments: