Sunday, May 06, 2007

A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, CHILDREN, and GOOD FRIENDS
Mary and her bestest forever friend Brenda.
Today's been nice. I spent my morning at church being blessed as I led children in praising the Lord and then teaching them that WE are the church...and one of the ways we should behave as the church is to share and love others in practical ways. The hugs and smiles they shared with me definitely communicated a big heaping helping of love.

Then later this afternoon, nearly 30 of us came together to love on Mary L., a dear homeschool friend who is expecting her first baby girl. What a time of sweet fellowship we had as we celebrated with her this upcoming event plus had fun chit-chatting and eating some yummy treats. I am so blessed to be surrounded by such a crowd of dear, dear women...and lovely daughters, too!

Now I'm home and its time for our weekly tradition of pizza and movies.

Hope your week is filled to overflowing with the reality of God's great love for you.

No comments: