7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
My digitally gifted SIL Stephanie has tagged me with her first meme. If you've never been over to her blogs, you should check them out:
So here goes with my random facts:
- I listen on a daily basis to both National Public Radio AND Rush Limbaugh...now there's a paradox for you!
- My favorite recording artist is Steven Curtis Chapman and I've told my kids that at least one of them MUST marry one of his kids. Can you imagine the music at THAT ceremony?
- I still keep in contact with my first grade teacher Miss Ine Phillips and one of my best buddies from elementary school, Darlene. Friends are one of my favorite blessings!
- I was chosen as "Most Disrespectful Pledge" while pledging the Troubadour Social Club at Mississippi University for Women. Can you imagine that?!?
- My dream career when I was in high school was to be a fashion journalist in NYC and work for SEVENTEEN magazine. Now I won't even let my daughters READ that magazine!
- I played MOTHER GOOSE in my kindegarten's school play and had powder in my hair to make it look gray.
- One of my all-time favorite songs is LOVE IS LIKE OXYGEN by Sweet.
Now its my turn to tag 7 people. If I tag you, please don't hate me. ;) If I DON'T tag you, please don't hate me. ;)
- Candace http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/CandaceC/
- Drewe Llyn http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/DreweLlyn
- Deidra http://deidrasheart.blogspot.com/
- Heather http://www.heatherfischer.typepad.com/
- Rhonda http://rhondajeanne.blogspot.com/
- Shauna http://shaunarumbling.blogspot.com/
- Jess http://www.trueandjust.blogspot.com/
Now here are the rules for this meme:1) Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4) Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Now - Readers - your challenge, go to one of the above blogs and leave a comment where you never have before!