- Set up a table in your church foyer
- Sell it to your Sunday School friends
- Post pictures on your blog or website
- Sell to co-workers
- Take it to your homeschool group
- Set up a booth at a local craft fair or festival (many of these offer "free" booth space for non-profit purposes)
- Sell to social club or sorority sisters
- Make this a service or missions project for your church group or service organization
- Put up a display at your place of business
- Set up a table in the student center or dorm at your university
- Show them to your relatives at family get-togethers
So whether you want to start small and try selling just 10 bracelets or you want to go big and sell a big lot of assorted items such as keychains, earrings, i.d. badge "necklaces", anklets, bracelets, chokers, and necklaces...it's all to eventually bless "the least of these" who urgently need to know that Jesus loves them and has an incredible plan for their lives....and to experience this love in practical and tangible ways through the ministry of my daughter and her AIM team.
Thanks in advance and please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.
Here are some examples of the jewelry we make:
Also available are "letter" bracelets that can spell out school, organization, group, or country names as well as other words such as "love", "pray", "BFF", or "big sister".
You just tell us what you want...color, words, style, size, WHATEVER...and we'll be glad to design special ones just for you!