Thursday, November 25, 2010


DAY 25 OF THANKFULNESS: THANKSGIVING DAY


Thankful for Thanksgiving Day? Yep...and not just because of the scrumptious food and good times with family and friends.


I mean, those things are great, don't get me wrong.


But today, I'm specifically thankful for Thanksgiving Day because it reminds me to stop and think about all the many ways that God has blessed my life. And that gratitude is important. It keeps me content with where He has me and joyful over all the ways He is good to me. Because He is so very, very good. Even when I'm not good. Even when I don't deserve His goodness.

So on this Thanksgiving Day of 2010, I say thank you to God for reminding me of His extravagant love and faithfulness. I also say HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all of you.

And by the way, He loves you, too.

No comments: