Tuesday, November 23, 2010


DAY 23 OF THANKFULNESS: SWEET TREATS and SWEET TIMES


Today I'm thankful for something simple --- just some sweet time with my three youngest and one of their friends.


While the big boys were at a Scout function and the fifteen year old was babysitting, I took them to get frozen yogurt where their big sister Anna works.




They --- and I --- had fun sampling all the different flavors and deciding on just the right toppings.




My favorite of all ended up being a peppermint pie of sorts...crushed Oreos, peppermint frozen yogurt, semi-sweet chocolate chips, chocolate nonpareils, and a touch of whipped cream. That one was shared by all the kids and me.

Yep, shared it using the same spoon and sharing the same germs.

But also sharing a fun time and making some very, happy memories.




So today, I say thanks to God for letting me just have a sweet time with my kids over some very yummy,sweet treats.


No comments: