Tuesday, May 01, 2012

What? What? What?

Time to check in on some good reading.

What have I been reading (and still using as a reference)? Jorge Cruise's TWELVE SECOND SEQUENCE.

Jorge Cruise book cover resized

I've been following his fitness routine and suggested health and nutrition tips as I continue working on getting stronger and healthier.

What I'm reading right now?  SECRET BELIEVERS by Brother Andrew and Al Janssen is about the real lives of Jesus followers living in the middle east. 

secret believers book resized

It is really encouraging me to not be a half-hearted, wimpy Christian where my faith and calling is concerned.

What am I going to read next?  I'm still undecided.  It will either be, for me, the next book in the YADA YADA HOUSE OF HOPE series by Neta Jackson,  WHO DO I LEAN ON? or....

who-do-i-lean-on books resized

...another book by the same author, FLIGHT OF THE FUGITIVES, about the life of Gladys Aylward who was a missionary in China during the Japanese invasion.

Flight of the Fugitives book resized

Sigh...too many great books and just not enough hours to read them all.

So what are you reading these days?

No comments: