Saturday, December 24, 2011

TWAS THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS...

...and all thru the house, not a creature was sleeping, 'cept maybe a toy mouse.

The dad's wrapping presents, the kids are a'playing, and Mama's sending Christmas greetings to all that they love!

Rejoice Bethlehem Religious Christmas Card
Creating Christmas cards has never been this easy.
View the entire collection of cards.


I hope that this finds you all enjoying your Christmas weekend and even enjoying the preparation of the day. I've been trying to not let myself get stressed out, practice saying "no" when I need to, and really enjoying the few things we did decide to do this year such as the Jesus Birthday festival last night where my kids manned the living nativity scene and the gingerbread people pancakes I made this morning. I really want this to be a season filled with celebrating and showing the joy and love of Jesus, and that's really hard to do when I let my to-do list get out of control.

So, to you and yours....Happy Christmas Eve!

Now go and make some wonderful. stress-free memories, remembering that every good and perfect gift comes from the Father in Heaven!

No comments: