Thursday, December 15, 2011

PATRICK'S BIRTHDAY INTERVIEW

It has become a tradition in our family to interview each child on or near their birthday. Patrick, since he just turned 13, is now up for this special occasion post.


PC020362 Resized


Patrick, can you tell my readers how you celebrated your birthday?


A week before my birthday, we had my birthday party. We played games, watched CAPTAIN AMERICA and PSYCH, wrestled, and played hide and seek in the dark. We ate pizza, cake, and icecream.

What about on your actual day?

We had icecream for breakfast, mac and cheese for lunch, and I didn't have dinner with y'all because I was at a [homeschool group] youth Christmas party.

What are some of the gifts you received?


PC020375 Resized and Cropped


Lego Ninjago, money, CAPTAIN AMERICA dvd, Heroica, and Oreos.



PC090430 Resized


Okay, so how do you think you have changed the most since your last birthday?


I'm more mature. I can watch more movies.

What thing happened this past year that you are the most proud of or was your favorite memory of the year?

Becoming the [Boy Scout] troop chaplain.

What are your favorite things to do now?

Play with Legos, watch movies, sleep, play video games.

What are your favorite foods?

Mac and cheese, hamburgers, Cheetos, icecream, and Oreos.

What are your favorite books or kind of books?

Star Wars books, Tintin books, Lemony Snicket, Left Behind Kids.

What is your best or favorite school subject?

Math.

What are you looking forward to happening the most in the next coming year?

Going to Africa.

What do you think you want to do when you become an adult?

I don't know. I guess I'll just find out when I become an adult.

Well in the meantime, I'm enjoying watching you grow up. It'll be fun to see where God and this life takes you.


PC090420 Resized

No comments: