Thursday, November 15, 2007

CRUSHED ON CRUNCHIES
.
Once again my 4 year old son T has come up with something quite unique. This child has very unusual food tastes. He's the child who will eat a peanut butter and mayonaise sandwich.

.
Our family has recently discovered a new favorite crunch....Spicy Thai Kettle Chips. These things are so yum-o that my kids and hubby have nearly come to blows over them. They are THAT good! In fact, hubby snatched a whole bag and spirited it off to work with him today so the kids wouldn't eat them all before he even got ONE as they did last week.
.

ANYWAY...little T saw a bag of them this morning, picked it up, and said, "I like these spicy chips. I have a crush on them."
.

Oooh...he's just so darn CUTE!
.

And that's just one reason why I love that little fellow even more than I love Spicy Thai chips! ;)
.

1 comment:

Rhonda Jeanne said...

I wish I could squeeze him! He's yummy.