Tuesday, October 30, 2007

In His Hands

My husband sent this prayer to me today and it touched my heart. Tonight, I pray it and also dedicate it to some of my dear ones who are especially on my mind...


....Mair, Paige, Heather, Robin, and my Mom.


I love you each and appreciate you for unique reasons. I'm so grateful for having you in my life and hope that you'll be reminded in very tangible ways that you are in His very loving hands...hands that are both terribly strong and amazingly tender.


All that I am, Lord, I place in your hands;

all that I do, Lord, I place in your hands;

everything I work for, Lord, I place in your hands;

everything I hope for, Lord, I place in your hands;

the troubles that weary me, I place in your hands;

the thoughts that disturb me, I place in your hands;

each that I pray for, I place in your hands;

each that I care for, I place in your hands Lord.


---By an anonymous Celtic Saint


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, honey. This is lovely. Just what I needed to hear. Thank you for the prayer.

You are doing wonderful things for the kingdom. May the Lord have mercy on you, and grant you peace.

Can't wait to meet you and B. face to face!

Elysa said...

I'm so glad it blessed you, sweetie. YOU are a blessing to me and one of the unexpected gifts God has given to me this year.

And these faces will be well lipsticked, I'm sure! ;)