Tuesday, October 09, 2007

WIN A UNIQUELY DESIGNED BLOG HEADER

My very talented sister-in-law Stephanie, who designed my too-cute new blog look, is giving away a blog header designed just for the winner of her drawing. If your blog needs a new image but you're like me and wouldn't have a clue on how to do it yourself, head over to Stephanie's digital designs website. Leave her a comment and you might be the lucky winner.

By the way, even if you don't win the one created just for YOU, she's planning on offering other complimentary blog header designs later on.

Check out her stuff...she's good!

http://thatgirldesignz.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

ahhh you are the sweetest sister in law I ever had!
Hugs,
Stephanie

Rhonda Jeanne said...

Ok, Elysa. I stopped by Stephanie's blog a begged for help. But I need you too, Elysa. We're talking extreme makeover BLOG edition.

Rhonda