Wednesday, October 10, 2007

GO TO AFRICA...for FREE!
.
Today is the LAST DAY to register to win a free missions trip with Children's HopeChest through the EMI/HearItFirst.com promotion.
.
They've already had TRIPLE the normal response for people signing up to win this trip. It's an all-expenses-paid missions trip for two. The winners will travel with Tom Davis of Children's HopeChest to Swaziland, visiting the carepoints, ministering to the orphans, encouraging the widows, and supporting the local church pastors and missionaries who make this possible on a daily basis.
.
Want to sign up? Visit this website:
.
.
Send it on to all your friends...today is the last day of the contest!

3 comments:

Drewe Llyn said...

OK...I entered the contest. Would I get to go with you if I won?!?!?! How cool would that be?

Elysa said...

Its my understanding that you'll have a few options to choose from but that the time I'm going IS one of the options! Yes, that would be WAY cool!!!!! :D

Rhonda Jeanne said...

I entered too and now I'm sort of freaked out that I actually might win. I'm scared.