Monday, August 27, 2012

AND THE WINNER IS....

DeNise Cason with a bid of $30. Thank you so much, DeNise. I hope that every time you wear the necklace you'll know that I surely appreciate all you do for the kids at Bheveni Carepoint, not just because you bought a necklace that will help feed kids for a while, but because you year round bless those precious ones through your prayers, your sponsorship, your gifts, and your presence.

P8080002 edited and resized necklace

I look forward to the day that you can visit me in Swaziland and we can just hop into my very own bakkie and drive up to see our sweet ones.
Bheveni Carepoint DeNise Cason Swaziland

For others who might be interested in learning more about the ministry of Children's HopeChest in Swaziland and Bheveni Carepoint, visit this website: http://moms4change.net/


No comments: