A POST RIFE WITH EXCUSES
Last night I posted a photo of Betsie's birthday party and assured my readers that I'd post more details today. I'm afraid that I must break the trust of millions --- okay, maybe a handful --- and put off for another day my birthday report. After all, I'm not called a procrastinator for nothing.
And like all good procrastinators, I have a dozen reasons to justify my action, or inaction as the case may be.
1. I woke up in a tired-out, grumpy, selfish, even mean mood. Blame it on no naps and not enough sleep at night for three days plus just plain ole sin.
2. I've not had a chance to edit the photos.
3. I really needed a long nap.
4. I'm now out of time because I've got church this evening.
5. I really needed a long nap.
6. Suppertime is now calling my name and my family, for some reason, really likes to eat.
7. I really needed a long nap.
8. Betsie was gone to work and I wanted to interview her about the day of celebrating.
9. I really needed a long nap.
10. I'm just to partyed out to wax eloquently about the party, even though it was a fab one.
11. I still really need a long nap...or a full night's sleep. Actually both.
And there you have it. All the reasons why this blog post is not a re-cap of Betsie's Sweet Sixteen Birthday Celebration.