Sunday, September 07, 2008

HE HAD A DREAM
..
My family often goes to inner-city Jackson for some lovin'....we love and get loved back. By the end of the weekend, we're usually completely exhausted. But the blessings we receive from going are so worth the effort.
.
And seeing scenes such as these, absolutely confirm in my heart that we are going where we are supposed to be. I can't help but think of Martin Luther King Jr.'s dream that one day little black boys and girls would play alongside little white boys and girls. If he could see what I'm seeing, I can't help but think he'd be smiling. Because I know I do...and I know my Jesus smiles. And that is what really makes it all worth while.
.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in His sight.

Jesus loves the little children of the world.

.

2 comments:

Jeff Goins said...

love it. proud of them and honored to know you guys. i just voted for this via stumbleupon.com. if you haven't used stumbleupon before, check it out. it's right up your alley. you can use it to vote for your favorite blogs and articles online. very cool.

Elysa said...

Hey Jeff!

Thanks for coming by, bro! Did I tell you that Merry mentioned you to the Father the other day? She said, while praying at a meal, "please let Mr. Jeff come back". It was very sweet. ;)

Agreeing with her prayer!
Elysa