Saturday, April 28, 2007

MAGGI's HUSBAND GIVES AN UPDATE

"Here is the latest - per her doctor Dr. Freid:
.
- 'Best report' since Sat!
- All vitals looking really good
- Heart, lungs great
- Liver coming around
- Kidneys ok (but not really woried about this...)
- Toxins in body getting lower (improving)
- He anticipates getting her off of the antibotics in about a week
.
Additional BIG Praise - we're feeling pulses in her feet (top of both feet); this is good news, and a start (I hope) towards recovery. Her hands seem to be improving nicely, they will be watching these (and her feet) very closely in the days to come.
.
Dr. Fried says this will be a very long road to recovery, but he is very optimistic.
.
Have you ever wondered about the true strength and power of prayer? I know that I have questioned this numerous times over my life but...looking at my wife's health today compared to on Saturday Maggi is a true (real life) example of the power of prayer. Words cannot describe what I have seen and felt over the last week or so as it relates to God's power. Seeing each day's improvements are blessings only acheived because of everyone's trust and faith/community with God.
.
I am praying with you and for each of you each day. Maggi & I and the boys are truely blessed to have friends and family like you! Peace."

For past details about Maggi's condition, scroll down this page.

No comments: