Monday, March 19, 2007

CONFESSION TIME...

I got very little spring cleaning/sorting done today...though I did spend lots of quality time with my oldest daughter. Her love language is "time" so we worked on setting up a new blog for her here at Blogger. And for the first time in a long, long time, I actually was able to help HER with something computer related instead of the other way around!;) And tonight I read a big ole pile of books to the wee ones at bedtime before I joined in on a rousing, and at times quite ViOlEnT game of spoons with the olders.

I didn't do all I should have work-wise, but Super Dad sure did! He built the kids a big sandbox with money from his Aunt Cathi. They all had fun playing in it...from the black clad teenager down to the diapered darling toddler. And later this afternoon, even our pre-teen neighbor girl got in on the gritty action! When he finished brandishing the tools for the kiddos, he built me 2 raised beds for my garden. I've said it before but it warrants saying again, I sure do love that man!

Okay...so enough "playtime" on the computer. Guess maybe I should go do a bit more sorting before it gets too late. Sigh...sometimes being a grown-up isn't all its cracked up to be.

No comments: