Monday, March 26, 2007

A- Addiction? Books and the internet
B - Best Recipe? My World Famous PoPcOrN
C- Cake or Pie? Cake
D - Drink Of Choice? Root beer or Sonic strawberry lime-ade
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? Make-up!

F - Favorite author? Jane Austen
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Neither!

H – Homeschooling how long? 10 years
I – Indulgence? Eating out and shopping with girlfriends (its fun with my oldest dds, too)
J - January Or February? February...my anniversary & I LOVE Valentine's Day!

K - Kids? 7 blessings.
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? My family, friends and God

M - Marriage Date? February 1, 1991
N- Number Of Siblings? 1
O - Oranges Or Apples? Oranges
P - Phobias? Silly Fears? Letting my foot hang off the bed
Q - Favorite Quote? All things work together for the good of those who love God.
R - Reason to Smile? Grace
S - Season? Winter

T - Toenail polish? Yes, glittery silver.
U - Unknown Facts About Me? I like weightlifting!
V - Vegetable you don’t like? Bellpeppers.
W - Worst Habit? Procrastination
X - X-rays You’ve Had? 5 or 6...mostly dental related.
Y - Your Favorite Food? PoPcOrN
Z - Zoo animal? Orangutans, chimpanzees, and otters

No comments: