Saturday, March 10, 2007

Ang from my FIAR small group sent this to me:

What time is it? 10:04 p.m.

What are you most afraid of? One of my children being abducted and others that I'll not broadcast via my blog.

How many grandchildren? Only God knows. ;)

Have you ever seen a ghost? Only the power of the Holy Ghost. :)

Ever been to Alaska? No

Ever been toilet paper rolling? No. But our yard was rolled a couple of months ago...along with most of the neighbors!

Ever loved someone so much it made you cry? Lots and lots and LOTS of times.

Been in a car accident? Yes...and my fault each time. :(

Croutons or bacon bits? Both!

Favorite day of the week? Just one? Probably Sunday. I get to go to church but I also get lots of time with hubby AND a LONG nap after church!!!

Favorite Restaurant? The Thai House

Favorite Flower? Cauliflower. ;)

Favorite Drink? Sonic Strawberry Lime-ade

Favorite ice cream? Homemade Vanilla

Favorite fast food? Chick-fil-A

What color is your bedroom carpet? Dirty BROWN.

How many times have you failed your driver's test? Once. I ran a stop sign. :(

Before this one, from whom did you get your last email? My cousin Kim

What do you do most often when you are bored? Check emails, visit the Five in a Row boards, blog, and READ! Though to be honest, I can't remember the last time I was bored.

Bedtime? Sometime after 10. Depends on if hubby is here to make me behave or if I'm reading a good book that I just can't put down.

Ford or Chevy? VW!!! ;)

What are you listening to right now? My husband.

What are your favorite colors? To wear...BLACK! To decorate my house...red, blue, and accents of yellow and green.

How many tattoos do you have? Zilch! Unless you count those nice C-section scars and numerous stretch marks from my plentiful pregnancies. ;)

How many pets do you have? 1 lab, 1 duck, 1 horse, 1 donkey, and too many cats to count.

Which came first the chicken or the egg? The trip to Kroger!

What would you like to accomplish before you die? A clean house; kids that love me, their dad, and God when they're grown; and that I'll still be celebrating anniversaries with Jim and loving each other even more then than we do now.

No comments: