Thursday, May 09, 2013

SHARING IN THE FUN


Here at We Will Go, our community shares a lot.  One of the things we share is a love of celebrating!  You know, that's fancy for having a good time party!  In honor of several of us who are leaving this month for ministry trips, a costume party was held.  The theme was "old movies and tv shows".  It was one of the most fun evenings I've had in my life and since Fun is my middle name, that's saying a heck of a lot.

Here are some of the highlights from the festivities activities which included eating (of course), laughing, dancing, laughing, praying, card playing, and even more laughing.

Who were we?  Patrick was Clark Kent, Jim was the Crocodile Hunter, Merry was Scout from TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD, I was Mama Walton, Travis was Alfalfa, Laura was Sarah Phillips from LIBERTY KIDS, David was Thor, and Betsie was the 1960's edition of Cat Woman.

Laura Sims was me because she said my life should be a movie!  I think she just wanted an excuse to wear cheetah print, big hair, and red liptstick.

The Ades Family blew us away with their costume genius!

Granny and Jed Clampett visit the 'hood.

A beautiful and elegant Holly Golightly.

Electric Slide, Cupid Shuffle, and more.

Like the Holy Hands dance.

And Wakawaka because IT'S TIME FOR AFRICA!!!

Serious fun with Spoons.

No comments: