Thursday, November 15, 2012

THANKFUL THURSDAY

My heart is overwhelmed with joy and thanksgiving tonight. Where do I even begin to start enumerating all the blessings? I don't have the time nor the space to list all the ways God has gifted my life so I'll settle for listing just a sprinkling of them tonight.

Turkey Lovin'

This Thursday before Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for:

*A houseful of kids that call me Mom

*A husband who works hard to love and support us

*The neighbors that God has brought into my life here at We Will Go and the chance to love on them and minister to them like at tonight's Bible study

*My son Patrick's willingness to go to Swaziland this summer and serve on an AIM team

*The homeless man who wouldn't even hold a conversation with me when I saw him at the library on Tuesday but then came with a beaming smile tonight and told me when he saw me what scripture passage I'd be talking about tonight, proof that he did listen to me even if he didn't verbally communicate

*A Heavenly Father who wants to use little ole, imperfect me to take His light and love into some very dark places

God is so good to me. So very, very good.  His love is extravagant and knows no bounds.

No comments: