Friday, November 30, 2012

CAN I REALLY DO THIS?

Sometimes things are too good to be true...or too good to last.

Case in point, this morning's playtime. As I peeked out my back window this morning, my three youngest were sweetly playing together, though my littlest one was doing a darn good fake cry over some imaginary drama they were acting out. Within moments, though, that changed. A child, whose name is being withheld to protect the not-so-innocent, stole Merry's toy and the imaginary drama turned into a very real, scream-laden drama requiring Mama's judicial intervention.

So sometimes things seem too good, too perfect, to last.


I have a new iPhone and I just found a new app that is promoting itself as enabling me to post to my blog via my phone. Now for this very busy mom of 7 living at a high demand ministry, this sounds like blogger bliss. But is the promise too good to believe? Will I really be able to blog from my bed, my front porch, even a plane?

Well, if you are reading this, then the app was as good as it was described.

If not, you won't ever know but I will and my sweet mobile blogging time will be transformed into a scream-laden blogger drama.

No comments: