Thursday, September 06, 2012

EVERY GOOD AND PERFECT GIFT

Best friends and God care about even the little things. Last night, I was at Kroger and really, really wanted to buy a magazine. When things are crazy, a book is a commitment but a magazine is just something you can stroll thru. I didn't give in to the temptation, though, because we're already spending so much money on eating out while the kitchen gets unpacked, buying stuff for the new house, various moving expenses, etc.

PicMonkey Collage Rhonda and Elysa

Fast forward to this morning and in walks my friend Rhonda to help me unpack and with her she brings not one, not two, but THREE beautiful magazines AND dark chocolate. I love this woman and I love my God.

Because EVERY GOOD and PERFECT gift comes down from The Father and today she is one of those gifts.

P.S.  Hope you appreciate the green sponge roller and my not-yet-brushed-out hairdo.  Only for you dear readers would I trust with this look!

No comments: