Friday, April 01, 2011

OH MY GOSH!

I haven't written a blog post and it is almost midnight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAA-A--AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Okay, okay. So obviously it is too late to try to write anything of great depth or wit. So, instead I'm going to just post a funny, funny picture and call it a night...and a post.

Look:



Isn't it GREAT?!?? That's my oldest daughter Anna dressed up as Twin 2, one of the Lost Boys, in PETER PAN.

Pretty good make-up and taking on a character persona, huh?

Because, of course, she normally looks a lot more like this:



Okay. I posted. Aren't you relieved? Yeah, you can sleep now in peace.

1 comment:

Libby said...

Hello!
You won a prize over at my giveaway, but you have to claim it by tomorrow or else I'll have to pick another name.

Blessings,
~Libby