Saturday, April 09, 2011

THE AUCTION IS OVER AND WOW!!!

The auction officially ended yesterday at 5:00 and it appears, if we've added our numbers up correctly, that we've raised over $800 thanks to the Lord and our sweet donors and bidders.

Some folks have asked me if they won what they had bid for. I'm in the process of contacting each winner, but basically, if your bid is listed as the last and highest one, then you are the winner!

As said in a previous post, we will be holding another online auction once the busyness of getting Betsie off to Thailand in nine days is over.

Til then, folks with the highest bids need to check email and/or facebook for notifications. If you didn't leave me an email address in your comment and you're not someone I know in real life, please get that contact info to me ASAP so we can arrange payment and shipping.

Once again, thank you so much from me, my kids, and their dad. Your support is truly one of the blessings from the Lord for which we are grateful.




For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food, for love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments: