Monday, August 16, 2010

SUPER QUICK UPDATE!

I have to make this short but just a couple of things:

*There were no blog postings last week due to electrical issues and no internet access. We have that all straightened out now but we're now experiencing water and a/c issues. Also, please pray as the building inspector comes today. We need to find favor in his eyes so we'll pass!

*I will try to do a catch-up on happenings as soon as I can. So much is going on and trying to get unpacked, buy things we need, etc. is taking up a lot of time and energy.

*We will be in Swaziland in FIVE WEEKS from today!!!!!! I am getting even more excited. I know, that seems impossible, but it is true! I have a lot to share about that area but for now just know that it is BIG TIME GOD STUFF!
He is so very, very good.

*Oh! And keep praying about Swaziland. We have to buy the tickets the beginning of this week and we need good prices. Also, pray for Anna to raise the support she needs.
Thanks in advance.

Blessings and grace to you all!
Elysa

No comments: