Saturday, January 02, 2010

B'S CHRISTMAS HIGHLIGHTS



Alright B, tell us a little bit about your Christmas.

"Do I have to? I need to take a shower and go to bed. Don't write this down. Seriously, do you want me to do this? M--O-O-O-O-M."

Ummmm....I wanted you to. You said you would. But you're falling asleep. Majorly.

*Deep, relaxed breathing is heard from my right*

Uh...guess this means you're not up for a Christmas interview after all?

*Sleeping Silence*

Okay, then. Guess we'll have to do the highlights of B's Christmas some other time. Just goes to show how fast a teenager can go to sleep while waiting for photos to upload at facebook.

Oh wait, maybe it has something to do with the fact that she stayed up til 6:30 this morning at a church Sunday school party and got about an hour's worth of sleep.

Goodnight sweet B and to all my readers, too. May you sleep well and dream of future Graceland musings.

No comments: