Saturday, February 02, 2013

MAKING IT HER OWN

Betsie left early yesterday morning for Mississippi University for Women in Columbus. She is up there for a leadership conference and to interview for a scholarship. She is having a wonderful time, making some great friends, and feels like the interview went really well.


MUW

 I graduated from MUW nearly 25 years ago. The four years I spent there were 4 of the best years of my life. I received a great education and made friends who are still my friends to this day. God used that part of my life to prepare me in so many amazing ways and I'm excited to see Betsie becoming a part of the MUW family.

If you're looking for a private college experience on a public school budget --- one that offers so many incredible scholarships --- then MUW might just be the place for you!


Visit MUW's website for more information: http://web3.muw.edu/

No comments: