Saturday, December 15, 2012

FOR ALL SEASONS

Happy birthday to my best friend Rhonda! What a blessing this woman is in my life. She's the kind of pal that I can talk deep things with, subjects like grace and social justice, but can also laugh hysterically with, such as when the dressing room curtain falls down with me in it!

Rhonda's birthday framed

She's there for fun times, like lunch today at Table 100 and trying on fabulous vintage clothing at The Green Room, but also the hard times, such as when we had our housefire and she faithfully washed clothes for us during the months we lived in the travel trailer.

She's a friend for all seasons and one of the people I'll miss most when I move to Swaziland. It has become an annual tradition to take her out to the restaurant of her choice on her birthday. Guess in a couple of years, she's just gonna have to choose one in Africa.

No comments: