Sunday, December 16, 2012

CRAZY LOVE COMPELS


When you encounter the very tangible presence of the Lord and His crazy, gracious, amazing love, you just can't help but want to love others and boldly share Him with them.  (Don't worry, you can share others without having wacky eyes.)


Love this neighbor's hat.  What a fun life God has blessed me with!!!!

I am just so in love with Jesus right now and don't want anyone I know to miss out on living a life full of His presence and goodness.

If you don't know Him, please find Him for yourself. He is such a wonder. He's the mighty King of Kings yet He is gentle and good enough to tenderly hold your heart in His hand and patiently woo you to Him.



John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.

Psalm 86:15 But you, O Lord, are a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness.

Proverbs 8:17 I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

No comments: