Thursday, September 22, 2011

HMMM....WHAT SHALL I POST ABOUT TODAY?

Ah! Mr. T just reminded me that his birthday is this week so perhaps I should post about him.



Let me think....should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I?

Okay, the kids say I should and I happen to agree.

So, let's start this pre-birthday interview.

Hello, Mr.T.

Hello.

How old are you turning?

Eight.

What are your favorite things you like doing now?

Well, drawing [all said in a British accent, by the way], mazes. I like drawing myself with a hat that can fly and I can fly in maze world which is mazes that I make up. And I like to fly and save Maze World. And when I do I always kill Gandorf and I always defeat him. As you know, if you've ever played Legend of Zelda, Oracle of Time, or Twilight Princess, and so if you know him, just kill him. That's all I have to say. Bye-bye folks.

Wait, wait, wait.

What?!?

That's not enough for a whole blog post about you. What else do you like to do?

Play the Wii. Watch David and Patrick play Legend of Zelda, Twilight Princess. I like to run around and get exercise cause I'm hyper. I like to drink Coca-Cola and rootbeer. By the way, rootbeer isn't a beer. It might say rootbeer, but it is not a beer. And that's all. I can't say anymore. Its top secret.

What is top secret?

The rest of the stuff?

You mean like reading?

I don't like to read. Well, I kind of due. But we don't like to talk about that.

Why not?

Just don't talk about it!

Okay. Weirdo.

I heard that!

What?

That I'm a weirdo.

Don't say such mean things about yourself.

[Laughing] You should say such mean things about me.

How do you know I meant you?

Cause it is me on the blog post.

So?

No one else!

Okay, well before I let you get away with bye-bye, I have a couple of more questions. How do you think you have changed the most since your last birthday?

I got more hyper. I got more good. I have spent my money wisely. You know how?


Ummmm...no.

I bought a lot of not expensive stuff to make me happy.

Hmmm...okay, well, one more question. What was the best or most exciting thing you did this past year?

Well, I would have to say going over to the baptism service.


Whose baptism service?

Mine.

Ah! Wanna tell us about it and why you were baptized?

Well, I felt like God really pushing on my heart to get baptized and to go overseas.


Go overseas and do what?

Missions and minister to the poor people in trouble.

That definitely sounds like the best thing that happened to you this year.

It is!

I love you, Mr. T! Hope you have a wonderful, wonderful birthday.

Bye-bye! See you soon.

No comments: