Friday, September 09, 2011

FRIDAY, FRIDAY, GONNA HAVE FUN ON FRIDAY!


Okay, I am usually always pretty excited about Fridays, but I'm especially excited about today.

In just a bit, I'll be packing up and roadtripping to my other home. No, not Africa, Mississippi University for Women. So I have a lot of homes!

Anyway, this weekend is the recruitment weekend for my college social club, the Troubadours. And these girls just aren't any ole organizations, they are my sisters. The friends I made there over 25 years ago are still some of my best friends today and the new ones I meet every year as new girls pledge Troubadours just keep the sisterhood growing.



So as you're planting a fall garden, buying groceries, or cheering at a football game, you can picture me doing lots of hugging, making connections that will lead to new sister-friends, and eating lots of blue food.




Let's all have fun now, y'hear?

No comments: