Thursday, June 02, 2011

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO

This week has been busy, busy, busy. It has been fun...going to Merit Creek and the Children's Museum with my kids, my mom, my nephew, and David's best friend Desmond who he calls his "brother of another color".


But it has also been tremendously busy as I've been doing lots of things that have to be done before I leave for Thailand.

Pray for me, okay? At this point, I'm feeling so scattered. I really need prayer to be able to focus on packing and remembering what needs to be done.

I'm excited about going to Thailand for the very first time. I'm excited about seeing my Betsie Boo. I'm excited about seeing how God might use me. And right now? I'm really excited about very long plane rides with absolutely nothing to do but just pray, sleep, eat, and veg.

No comments: