Thursday, September 16, 2010

EVERY PARENT'S WORSE NIGHTMARE...PLEASE PRAY!


My friend Shannon's little boy regularly plays with some neighbor boys, Ian who is 3 and Cody who is 11. It is a trailer park with one main street and lots and lots of kids. About 3 hours ago, Shannon's husband sent the two neighbor boys home and they have not been seen since. They are not brothers, just neighbors.

The police have blood hounds out and helicopters are scouring the area with infra-red cameras.

Please, please, PLEASE pray that these little boys will be found safe and sound.

I will post an update when I know more.

I think this is probably most parents' worst nightmare.

Thanks,
Elysa

*********************************
Thursday evening, 10:26

UPDATE! Praise God! The boys were found just a little bit ago. They were hiding in a closet in an unoccupied trailer. I have no other details at the time but just glad they were found!

No comments: