Thursday, April 01, 2010

ALL THE "MUST-DO'S" ARE STRESSING!

Please! Pray for me. I'm really dealing with a lot of stress right now. Some days it is pretty low level but some days or some hours it is full-blown, deep-fried ANXIETY! I'm even having more and more dreams that are reflecting this. Waking from a particularly yucky one is NOT the way I like to start my day.

It isn't that really horrible things are happening, it is just the constant demands being placed on me...and others in the family as well. It is a steady stream of "you need to decide this now" or "we need this right away" or "you must go here and there and everywhere as soon as possible". For a woman who was used to spending 3 or 4 days out of every week not going anywhere at all, this is very trying.

I know it isn't forever. I know that eventually we WILL have all the stuff cleaned up from the fire and this alone will make things a lot easier. I know that eventually we will have replaced all the things we have to have right away...or feel like we need right away...such as undies and socks and trashcans and pretty eyeshadow. I know that in just a few months we will be moving into an amazingly restored/rebuilt home so much nicer than we've ever lived in before. But for now, it is stressful. And I don't like feeling this way. And I don't like that I'm not letting the peace and love of Jesus carry me through it so I don't snap at my kids and get frustrated with my sweet husband and kick the dog. Okay, so I didn't kick the dog....yet.

ANYWHOOOO...pray for me, okay?

Thanks. I really, really need it.

And I really, really need Jesus.

A lot.

Every. Single. Day.

What am I saying? Every single milli-second!

No comments: