Tuesday, April 13, 2010

JUST A BIT!

I've got nine minutes on the library pc to give you just a bit of our news. So here goes:

*FINALLY got all the post-fire cleaning up done!!!! PRAISE GOD!!! What a burden lifted.

*I'll be going up this weekend for my college homecoming. It will be so good to see Columbus folks and MUW friends. I'll be taking my 14 year old daughter with me as she is strongly considering attending The W in 2 or 3 years.

*We are starting to shop for new contents for our house. I've never gone out before and just bought furniture. So many things to think about. Wondering about IKEA. And do quality couches really have to cost around $1500????!???

*Oldest daughter A is making plans to go to the West Coast, Nevada, and CO this summer for a few weeks. She'll be visiting members from her AIM Swazi team, staying with her paternal grandma, checking out her top college options, and seeing our dear friends the Leggetts.

And with that, I am out of town. Gotta get a boy to his drumming lessons.

Later!
Elysa

No comments: