Sunday, March 22, 2009



LET US COUNT THE WAYS...
.
...we love Grandmommy on her birthday.
.
1. Little 3 year old Miss M loves "Grandmommy cooking for me".
.
2. 5 year old T loves "that she makes delicious pancakes and she lets us have a lot of sweets when you were gone. I really love Grandmommy. I wish [she] were here so I could wish her a happy birthday".
.
3. 7 year old LG loves "how she makes the m&m cookies".
.
4. 10 year old P loves "how she always makes those m&m cookies".
.
5. 11 year old D loves "how she's real loving".
.
6. 13 year old B loves "how she's always there for us kids".
.
7. 15 year old A loves "how nice she always is and how she always has good food for us".
.
8. Super hubby loves "that she's a great mother-in-law. She hasn't made life difficult."
.
9. And what do I love about her? Where do I even start? She's been such an incredibly loving mother my whole life...always serving her family, cheering for us, believing in us, praying for us. Whether it was when I was a little girl making Christmas cookies with her (and she was never impatient) or helping me when I was a young mother recovering from the birth of my firstborn, she's always been there for me.
.
We love you! And the ways we love you truly are countless!!!

1 comment:

Karen Deborah said...

awhhh that's so sweet. Ok your kids are HOW OLD?