Wednesday, February 18, 2009

WHAT I...

What I just read:

Same Kind of Different as Me by Ron Hall & Denver Moore with Lynn Vincent





What I am reading:

Watching the Tree Limbs by Mary DeMuth






What I wanna read:

Enough by Will Samson...because really, can you ever read enough books by the Samsons? Yeah...he's Lisa's hubby.




And let me just say, that I highly, highly, highly recommend the first two books and though I've not read the one by Will Samson yet, I'm sure I'll say the same about it once I've read it. I was able to meet Will when I visited Lisa back in the fall at their home in Kentucky. This family is not just talking the talk, they have made radical life changes to walk the walk. I can't wait to read what Will has written based on where he is spiritually and in his own life where the topic of consumerism and caring for the "least" is concerned.

No comments: