Friday, August 15, 2008

WOULD YOU?


Today is our first homeschool group meeting of the year. I'm the leader of our group. Would you pray for this time? Pray that I'll not just be organized and efficient, but that I'll also speak words of grace and love...that Jesus will be glorified...that those who know Him but are struggling will be encouraged and those who aren't His yet will feel welcomed and accepted. Please pray that our group will be knit together with love and that in all things we seek to point others to the Father and live lives that reflect the greatest commandment...to love others as we love ourselves.
You don't need a whole lot of rules when love is the primary rule.

Thank you.

1 comment:

Elysa said...

Thanks for your prayers. I think it went fine. Though I may have gone on too much about love...but then, can we ever go on too much about love? I dunno...