Tuesday, August 12, 2008

DON'T FORGET

The night before we left Africa, Tom Davis of Children's HopeChest, sat us all down and gave us a chance to talk about what we'd just experienced. And then he challenged us to not forget...not forget what God had spoken to us, not forget those who are still there. I promise to never forget.
.

.

Help us God, to not forget what we have seen in Africa. Once we see we are responsible.


Open our hearts to the orphans and widows. You care for them as much as me.


Power, O God, belongs to You. (Psalms 62:11b)


Everlasting God


Listen to my Prayer, O God. Do not ignore my cry for help. (Psalm 55:1)


Eternity


Show me Your unfailing love in wonderful ways. (Psalms 17:7a)


Show me the path where I should walk, O Lord. (Psalms 25:4)


Now I can rest again for the Lord has been good to me. (Psalms 116:7)


Everywhere - from the east to west - praise the name of the Lord. (Psalms 113:3)


Serve


So be strong and take courage, all you who put hope in the Lord! (Psalms 31:24)


GOD TRANSFORMS HOPELESSNESS TO HOPE!


Thanks for praying today. Feel free to leave a comment with a prayer or thought you would like to add. And if you haven’t signed up yet, send Children's Cup an email at mailto:pray@childrenscup.org?subject=40 to let them know you’re participating in their 4o Days of Prayer for the Children.

No comments: