Sunday, October 13, 2013

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME and MY STUFF

Tomorrow, I will be going to our storage room with the kids, my mom, and a friend or two. We will be going through all the boxes that we didn't move to We Will Go. I will have to be making some difficult decisions about what we'll be taking to Africa. These are mostly boxes of my kids' baby clothes and other sentimental items. I never like organizing and getting rid of stuff but having to do this with items with a lot of emotional attachment is going to be even harder.




Jesus is worth it and the children of Swaziland are worth it. Pray that God will keep me keep focused on that.




Feeling the Swazi joy! #swazilandtrip2013 #bhevenicarepoint #childrenshopechest #swaziland #smiles #ilovethisgirl




Pray that I will also be thankful for friends and family who are willing to help me with this very unpleasant but necessary task. To be honest, all I want to do is stay in the bed and pull the blankets over my head. They are holding my feet to the fire and pushing me to get done when must get done. I will be so thankful once it is finished, but I am feeling very dreadful of tomorrow at this point.

2 comments:

Jen U. said...

Praying for God's peace and presence to be felt strong over you tomorrow as you go.

Elysa said...

THANK YOU, JEN!!!!