Tuesday, October 15, 2013

AND THEN THERE WERE FIVE

Since Friday, my House of Faith has once again been filled with seven children. Granted, Anna wasn't home from college, but since Betsie was here for fall break with her Troubadour Big Sister, it was like having my own kid here. The four days of Fall Break were filled with serving at We Will Go, sorting stuff in our storage units in preparation for moving to Africa, seeing back-home friends, plus lots and lots of laughter, chatting, and singing of Troubadour songs.

Today, Betsie, Cierra, and two other W-Girls piled into one car and drove back to their new home. It blesses my mama's heart to know she's right where God wants her to be and that He's blessed her with so many amazing friends...

 





...but I'd be lying if I said that I didn't miss her already.

No comments: