Thursday, June 13, 2013

THANKFUL THURSDAY

Today, I am especially thankful for Children's HopeChest and the opportunity they give us to be actively involved in the lives of children in Swaziland.



Through their sponsorship program, we not only have been blessed with being able to help two girls go to school, get fed every day, be taught the Bible, and receive basic medical care as needed, among other things, but we've also been able to visit the carepoint, get to know the girls' families, be kept up-to-date on prayer needs, send small gifts to them, and build relationships with others who are working on behalf of these children --- both Americans and Swazis.



If you know me at all, you know that a huge part of my heart belongs to Swaziland. You also know that I am counting down the months til we are living in Swaziland and I can actually be there loving on those sweet kids on a regular basis. Until then, I am grateful that through Children's HopeChest, our family can be used by God to love on these kids all the way across the ocean.

To find out more about the sponsorship program at Bheveni Carepoint, visit this website: http://live4change.net/sponsorship/

No comments: