Wednesday, February 02, 2011

WHO, WHAT, WHEN, AND WHERE?

My Sister-In-Law Stephanie tagged me in this. Since I've not done something like this in a long time, I thought it would be fun to play along. Feel free to snag it for yourself and let me know so I can see your answers, too.



1. What time did you get up this morning? After NINE! Aahh....sweet Saturdays.

2. How do you like your steak? Well done. Black is one of my favorite colors, don't'chu know?


3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? MEGAMIND for Anna's birthday


4. What is your favorite TV show? I don't have one I would call my favorite but I love most cooking and travel shows.


5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? SWAZILAND!!! Boy, I bet you ddin't see that one coming, didjou?


6. What did you have for breakfast? 2 Multi-grain Waffles with honey and all-natural peanut butter



7. What is your favorite cuisine? Tex-Mex and Thai

8. What foods do you dislike? Most fish and seafood. Sad, I know, since I grew up on the Gulf Coast.


9. Favorite Place to Eat? Can't stick to just one but my favorites would be The Thai House, Porches, Cracker Barrel, Central Grocery, Aladdin's, Newk's, McAlister's Deli, and my favorite Swazi places to eat are Kowloon's Take-Out (both locations), the Ngwenya Glass Factory Coffee Shop, The Indingilizi Gallery restaurant, and The Spar Coffee Shop in Big Bend.


10. Favorite dressing? Honey mustard, blue cheese, and balsamic vinaigrette


11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? A 15 passenger bus, er, van



12. What are your favorite clothes? BLACK ones



14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full

15. Where would you want to retire? Easy....Swaziland surrounded by beautiful children.



16. Favorite time of day? Late at night.



17. Where were you born? Mississippi :)

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Lots of Olympic sports including ice skating, gymnastics, etc. plus SAINT'S FOOTBALL



19. Bird watcher? Only when something really catches my eye, though I like watching my chickens. They just are so farmy and they often make me laugh.



20. Do you have any pets? Well, as a family we've got a lot. A horse, donkey, hamster, dog, chickens, and about a million cats. Don't worry. We keep our millions outside.


21. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Have I told you I love Swaziland?

22. What did you want to be when you were little? A mommy, a teacher, a missionary, a person that runs an orphanage. So far, I've accomplished the first three. I don't know if I'll ever run an orphanage, but I surely do hope God enables me to keep loving orphans for Him.

23. What is your best childhood memory? I had a great childhood so there are too many to pick a "best" but some of the most fun ones revolved around my brother and the travels our family went on when we were growing up.

24. Are you a cat or dog person? cat

25. Are you married? DEFINITELY

26. Always wear your seat belt? ALWAYS!

27. Been in a car accident? Sigh...yes. But not in a long, long time. Praise God!


28. Any pet peeves? Historically and culturally inaccurate films. And can I just tell you that lipstick on women who would NOT have work it absolutely drives me nuts!



29. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Black olives, artichokes, feta, chicken, jalepenos, and onions

30. Favorite Flower? Protea

31. Favorite ice cream? Homemade vanilla


32. Favorite fast food restaurant? Chick-fil-A

33. How many times did you fail your driver's test? *Blush*...once. Ran a stop sign.



34. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Hobby Lobby...though I wouldn't do it. I do have a husband I'd have to face.


35. Do anything spontaneous lately? Yes, played baseball with my kids today. First time I've hit a ball with a bat in over 20 years. YAY ME!!!

36. Like your job? LOVE IT! SAHMhood rawks!

37. Broccoli? One of my favorite veggies

38. What was your favorite vacation? Sanibel Island, FL; Lookout Mountain, TN (or was it GA?) and Capetown, South Africa.


39. Last person you went out to dinner with? Probably my hubster. Either him or Rhonda Roberts for her birthday. Oh wait! There were those times over the holidays. So change that to fellow MUW alums.



40. What are you listening to right now? The sounds of my kids playing outside.



41. What is your favorite color? Black to wear, blue to look at.

42. How many tattoos do you have? Um, none. I'm way too big of a pain wimp. But if I had one, I give you one guess what it would be.


43. Coffee Drinker? Only if it would win me a trip to Swaziland.

Now it is your turn! Tell me what's going on in your life.

No comments: