Wednesday, December 31, 2008

NEXT YEAR STARTS TOMORROW

Are you ready?

If you've been waiting to make your year-end gifts, you can make a gift in 2008 to Children's HopeChest on our Web site before midnight tonight.

CLICK TO GIVE NOW

Millions of us are tying up the loose ends of 2008 in these last few hours and reflecting on a year full of turmoil and history. But for me, 2009 looks certain.

I am certain that God will continue using Children's HopeChest to redeem and restore orphans. And, I'm certain that you will join us in that important mission.

I don't know what shape it will take. I eagerly anticipate the opportunities we'll face because I know you are among the thousands of people who are making God's promises real to children in Russia and Swaziland and Ethiopia and Uganda.

Join me in praying for those children, and asking our Father to pour His blessing upon their lives as we minister together in His favorite fields.

Don't forget: There is still time to make a year-end gift to Children's HopeChest.

CLICK TO GIVE NOW

Checks bearing today's postmark will be counted toward your 2008 giving record. Or make a gift immediately on our secure donation Web site.

Thank you for standing with us as ministry partners in 2008, and helping us set the stage for 2009. May God richly bless you and your family in the New Year.

For the Fatherless,
Tom Davis
CEO

No comments: