Friday, July 18, 2008

YIKES!!!! ANOTHER PRAYER REQUEST!!!

I know I'm more than a bit of a ditz...and losing shoes or a book is par for the course. But in 17 years of marriage I've never lost my keys or a credit card. But now I can't find my credit card! Its really a debit card that I use instead of carrying cash or a checkbook. I know I had it on Tuesday when I went shopping. I'm always VERY careful to put it right back in its special compartment in my purse but now I can't find it. I guess I'm going to have to go online and make sure its not been found/stolen and used.
PLEASE pray that I find it. I have a feeling its somewhere dumb like stuck between stuff in my purse.

Thanks!

*****************************************

Edit to add: FOUND IT!!!! PRAISE GOD!!!! It was in my daughter's bluejean's pocket. She had helped me check out and we'd both forgotten to make sure I got it back. Whew!
.

No comments: