Saturday, July 12, 2008

STILL HAVING ISSUES
.
We're still having major issues with our computer. We don't know if its just on its last legs and is going to completely die or if there's something we can do to fix the situation. But until the situation is reconciled, one way or another, I will most likely continue to post infrequently.
.
Also, if you try to email me but don't hear back from me in a timely manner, assume that I'm not able to access my email a/c and call me.
.
In the meantime, I'll be getting a lot of housecleaning done with all my freed up time. NOT! Just more time for reading!!!!!
.
Speaking of which, I'm reading Claudia Mair Burney's newest book, ZORA AND NICKY. I'm only a few chapters into it but it is SO good. Her first two books were really good, but I have to say that this one is GREAT! In fact, this is the kind of book that deserves critical acclaim. Hey you "Christy" folks....this book needs an award! Its honest and downright messy in places. But its dead on right about so many issues facing the church and Christians today.
.
I'll blog about this in more detail later. For now, let me go before my pc betrays me and I lose this whole post!
.

No comments: