Friday, July 18, 2008

1,2,3,4, CHICKENS JUST BACK FROM THE SHORE

Little Miss M and I are enjoying "counting to the number 4". Would you like to count with us? Then come along to Sesame Street! Thanks to my pal Shauna the little blue eyed darlin' can't get enough and keeps saying "again"!



Of course, big brother 4 year old T wants to know when she'll stop watching it..."are you going to watch it for the rest of your life? I don't want to watch it, its really boring. Sigh...."

But Little M wins out and says "I want to do it again...YES!"

Umm...at this point I will quit writing their dialogue as its getting more than a bit heated.

Who woulda thunk that this simple song could be so incendiary?!?

******************************

We're back! I was looking around YouTube and found this one:



It had T giggling and pleading for "MORE".

So I played it again and his baby sister saw it and she started laughing and squealing and loving it, too!

Now I have TWO of them saying "please, please, PLEASE" as they plead with me to play it again and again and again! I didn't like when they weren't in agreement, but being against a united front, especially one so adorable, is hard to say "no" to.

No more typing so I can go hit the "replay" button yet again.

No comments: