I got this Meme from Becki at http://homefries7.blogspot.com/. The game is SCATTAGORIES ... and it's harder than it looks! Here are the rules:
* Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the questions.
* They MUST be real places, names, things ... NOTHING made up!
* If you can't think of anything, skip it.
* You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
* If your name happens to start with the same letter as mine, sorry, but you can't use my answers!
1. Famous Singer/Band: The Elms
2. 4 letter word: Ever
3. Street: East
4. Color: Emerald
5. Gifts/Presents: Electric Company dvd
6. Vehicle: Edsel
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Edison's invented light bulbs
8. Boy Name: Edward
9. Girl Name: Elizabeth
10. Movie Title: Emma
11. Drink: Enfamil formula ;)
12. Occupation: Elephant Educator
13. Celebrity: Elisabeth Elliot
14. Magazine: Ebony
15. U.S. City: Encino
16. Pro Sports Teams: Eagles
17. Fruit: Eggplant (really...it IS a fruit...Wikipedia says so!)
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: elbow broken
19. Something You Throw Away: Easter eggs
20. Things You Shout: Eeeee-w-w-ww!
21. Cartoon Character: Eggbert (but I do not even KNOW what its about)
It's a challenge, but fun, so give it a go!!!
(Will come back later and try to fill in the blanks. At this time of night, my thinkers not thinking too efficiently).